COVID 19 Update: In the interests of keeping everyone safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty, we have taken our recruitment process fully online. We look forward to meeting you...virtually!
Remote/Flexible Work: This position may be open to remote work or flexible scheduling. Please let our recruitment team know your preference.
• Design, develop and implement business functionality into web based solutions
• Identify performance improvement areas for clients, present recommendations and perform rapid mock ups that you can translate into front-end code
• Experience developing web applications on ASP.Net framework
• Use your familiarity with API creation and RESTful services along with your solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and system design to develop modern responsive web sites that work across multiple browsers and platforms
• Previous experience developing on GCP, Azure or AWS Cloud platforms.
• Collaborate with our multidisciplinary client services team and manage your time across multiple projects in a results driven environment
• React to shifting priorities in a productive manner with a client services focus
Contribute to our Culture:
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
• Actively engage with existing company community initiatives and maybe initiate a few of your own!
• Be open to ask…and answer questions to grow your technical breadth and knowledge
Key Qualities We Value:
• Genuine interest and curiosity in all things technical
• Aptitude and desire to learn a wide variety of domains
• Creativity in everything you do
• Honesty in your interactions with others
• Ability to solve challenging problems
To apply, use the following Link. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate how they have directly implemented and worked with technologies/projects listed in their application.
In addition - now is the time to show off! Send us something you have created that you are proud of.
Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. This is a Houston based contract position and please note at this time we do not offer remote work opportunities or relocation/sponsorship assistance. Unsolicited Resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.