COVID 19 Update: In the interests of keeping everyone safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty, we have taken our recruitment process fully online. We look forward to meeting you...virtually!
Remote/Flexible Work: This position may be open to remote work or flexible scheduling. Please let our recruitment team know your preference.
Goal: Our Quality Assurance Analysts are key stakeholders in the Software Development Lifecycle of our projects. We look to each Analyst to lead the quality initiative on their project and ensure that it takes priority alongside all other phases of software development.
- Continuous learning; stay on top of testing trends and technologies and how they might benefit our clients in their individual products
- Turn your knowledge of domain specific business challenges into detailed test plans and cases
- Lead the Quality Assurance effort across the project teams you are working with through passion, understanding, technical know-how and implementation
- Implement your test plans and solve problems along the way, working closely with the developers to ensure superior products are built
- Handle multiple projects at one time setting priorities across products and being able to provide realistic time lines for testing timeframes and personal performance
- Understand the technical issues with cross browser and cross platform implementation and be able to build out test plans that reflect this knowledge
- Use your familiarity with testing and automation experience to develop test scripts
Exposure to the Following an Asset:
- Automated Testing Environment experience
- Experience with coding an asset
- Hands on experience working with Selenium, Python, PowerShell and command line coding.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum process
Contribute to our Culture:
- Contribute to building a set of technical best practices
- Actively engage with company community initiatives and maybe initiate a few of your own!
Key Qualities We Value:
- Genuine interest and curiosity in all things technical
- Aptitude and desire to learn a wide variety of domains
- Creativity in most anything you do (technical or non-technical)
- Honesty in your work and interactions with others
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Desire to work in a team environment and bring something to the workplace culture
If you Value the Same
To apply, use the following link. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate how they have directly implemented and worked with technologies/projects listed in their application.
Come prepared to talk about your previous software project success and the key role you played.
This is a Calgary based position however it is open for remote work to anyone authorized for work in Canada.