COVID 19 Update: In the interests of keeping everyone safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty, we have taken our recruitment process fully online. We look forward to meeting you...virtually!
Remote/Flexible Work: This position may be open to remote work or flexible scheduling. Please let our recruitment team know your preference.
Goal: Want to work in a software development environment where the focus is on creating, developing and delivering high quality software solutions? Are you interested in working in a fast paced environment with highly skilled peers? Read on…
- Write well designed, efficient code utilizing your experience in C#/.NET; use strong understanding of object oriented programming
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle and follow best practices in the areas of unit testing, agile development and database fundamentals
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Demonstrate a passion for and proven track record of identifying and creating exceptional software
- Work in a team, contributing proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Exercise your knowledge of web development fundamentals to benefit our enterprise clients
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary team of business professionals
How We Work
- Fast moving environment. We have a variety of projects to work on, technologies to work with, in an iterative, team based culture.
- Contribute your domain expertise or learn the business processes in a new field of interest
- High Standards – our clients demand them, we out-deliver
- Mentoring; give and receive – learn from other smart individuals with professional software experience, while contributing your skills and expertise to the mix
- Hands on; come in, get up to speed, produce, deliver and see the results of your work
Key Qualities We Value
- Genuine interest and curiosity in all things technical
- Aptitude and desire to learn a wide variety of domains
- Creativity in most anything you do (technical or non-technical)
- Honesty in your work and interactions with others
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Desire to work in a team environment and bring something to the workplace culture
If You Value the Same
To apply, use the following Link. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate how they have directly implemented and worked with technologies/projects listed in their application.
To stand out from the crowd, send us an example of something technology related you have built or developed outside of work. There is no criteria here, so be creative!
This is a Vancouver based position however it is open for remote work to anyone authorized for work in Canada.