COVID 19 Update: In the interests of keeping everyone safe and healthy during this time of uncertainty, we have taken our recruitment process fully online. We look forward to meeting you...virtually!
Remote/Flexible Work: This position may be open to remote work or flexible scheduling. Please let our recruitment team know your preference.
Goal: Want to work in a software development environment where the focus is on creating, developing and delivering high quality software solutions? As the Software Technical Lead, you will occupy a leadership role in the organization and contribute to the technical direction of the organization.
- Support project delivery through hands on technical design, implementation and execution of client projects
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies, technical standards, software development best practices
- Support educating clients and potential clients on our service delivery options
- Contribute to identifying internal efficiencies and software best practices
- Project planning and execution
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Demonstrate a passion for and proven track record of identifying and creating exceptional software
- Work in a team, contributing proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Exercise your knowledge of web development fundamentals to benefit our enterprise clients
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary team of business professionals
How We Work:
- Fast moving environment. We have a variety of projects to work on and technologies to work with, in an iterative, team based culture
- Contribute your domain expertise or learn the business processes in a new field of interest
- High Standards – our clients demand them, we out-deliver
- Mentoring; give and receive – learn from other smart individuals with professional software experience, while contributing your skills and expertise to the mix
- Hands on; come in, get up to speed, produce, deliver and see the results of your work
Key Qualities We Value:
- Genuine interest and curiosity in all things technical
- Aptitude and desire to learn a wide variety of domains
- Creativity in everything you do
- Honesty in your interactions with others
- Ability to solve challenging problems
- Desire to work in a team environment and bring something to the workplace culture
If You Value the Same
To apply, use the following Link. Preference will be given to those candidates who are able to demonstrate how they have directly implemented and worked with technologies/projects listed in their application.
In addition - now is the time to show off! Send us something you have created that you are proud of.
This is a Calgary based position however it is open for remote work to anyone authorized for work in Canada.