- Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Airdrie, Alberta which is the next town north of Calgary, both my mom’s and dad’s families live in surrounding areas, so this has been home for 24 years.
- What field of study/practice did you pursue?
I started out at Lethbridge University in the Psychology program but only stayed for a year because I wanted to be closer to home. I transferred to Mount Royal University the following year where I graduated with a Business degree majoring in Human Resources and General Management with a minor in Psychology.
- What are your hobbies/interests?
I grew up playing hockey, soccer, and most of the school sports. I now play softball, and in the summer, I enjoy surfing out at Mara Lake at my parents' cabin. I also enjoy reading in my spare time.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would be to Bora Bora. I love sitting on a beach by the ocean and reading.
- If you had to eat one thing and one thing only for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be peanut butter and toast. That is my comfort food.
- What about Arcurve makes you want to stay? (Does it challenge you, help you grow in your role?)
I have worked at Arcurve for two years and I love working here. The culture is what makes me stay and the people. Everyone is very supportive and friendly. You truly feel a part of a team working at Arcurve.