1. How long have you been in the city you live in, and what brought you there?
I live in Victoria. I immigrated here 8 months ago with my family from South Africa.
2. Where did you grow up?
Durban, South Africa.
3. What field of study/practice did you pursue?
4. What are your hobbies/interests?
History, travel, exploring my new country, indoor cycling, writing, reading, and gardening.
5. Tell us something fun/interesting not many people at work know about you!
I have a tattoo of a tiny lemon on the back of my arm, named after my yellow Labrador (my first child).
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Scotland (Outlander fan).
7. If you could have dinner with one person, living or dead, who would it be?
My grandmother. She is in South Africa, and I miss her.
8. If you had to eat one thing and one thing only for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spicy noodles with cheese.
9. What are you passionate about?
The right to choose whom to love and whom to be.
10. What are some things you’ve accomplished/are proud of?
Immigrating with two small kids and making the absolute best of every situation I find myself in.
11. If you could achieve one thing in the next five years (big goal), what would it be?
Write a book and learn how to SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard).
12. What brought you to Arcurve?
The vibe, the culture, and the diversity of the work. I love a challenge.
13. What about Arcurve makes you want to stay?
(Does it challenge you, help you grow in your role?) The culture and the potential for growth.