The client, an upstream international oil & gas organization with established solutions and technology need help to support its current organization. They acknowledged they grew into their current state as needs evolved but it was not planned. They had three questions:
- Do we have the right technology?
- Is our IT/IS structure and governance effective and efficient?
- If we grow, is this sustainable?
Arcurve produced an Information Systems Plan for the organization that enabled:
- Communication to the organization of the IS/IT organizations vision and how it ties into the company's goals
- An organization structure and governance processes to aligns to the work that is laid out in the plan and the support needs of the organization
- A clearly articulated plan showing priorities and timing both for the IT/IS organization and company